4 days of real estate assets or capital sourcing through an extensive exhibition, networking and learning in March each year in Cannes gathering the whole community of the real estate industry (24,200 attending participants in 2017, evenly split between exhibitors and paying visitors) MIPIM covers all real estate sectors: offices, hospitality, residential, mixed-use, logistics & industrial, retail, healthcare, sports, …
International Buyers (investors, occupiers) visit the show to select their future investment projects or locations amongst exhibitors, who showcase their existing or future real estate developments or services.
In addition to the exhibition and many networking events, MIPIM offers a cutting edge content on the evolution of the market and new trends of the industry:
- Overviews of specific markets or assets
- New geographic hotspots to invest in
- Innovative solutions to increase the value of real estate assets, including digital
4 intense days that allow the whole industry to save months to meet, source, negotiate, and learn on an international scale (100 countries).
- Exhibition: 20,000 square meters
- Conferences: a world-class programme of conferences: 100+ conference sessions led by 360+ industry experts organised by the MIPIM team
- Networking & Events : online networking platform (MIPIM Online Database) and on site through business events (Thought Leaders’ Summits, Flash Mob sessions, exclusive and themed clubs) plus a strong social events programme (MIPIM Awards, Opening Cocktail)
- Services: client services, before, during and after the show – including hotel booking system at preferential rates, on-site free shuttles, a media centre with access to 450 journalists, numerous publications, on-site concierge, VIP lounge and visitors’ club
About Reed MIDEM
Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJunior in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; Midem in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM UK in London, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong and MIPIM PropTech Summit in New York for the real estate industry; MAPIC in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy in Milan, MAPIC China Summit in Shanghai and IRF brought by MAPIC in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector.
MetaProp NYC is the world’s premier real estate technology nexus.
Based in the heart of Manhattan’s Silicon Alley, the MetaProp NYC 22-week Accelerator and 8-week Pre-Accelerator at Columbia University are the leading programs for high growth PropTech startups. Each year, up to 20 of the best technology driven real estate industry ideas are selected to participate in intensive education, mentorship and growth hacking programs, culminating in exclusive Graduation Defense panels and bi-coastal Demo Days for partners, investors, VCs and media.
Founded in 2015, the accelerator boasts 100+ mentors, 10 renowned corporate partners and widespread media coverage from the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, New York Post, TechCrunch, Inman, Bisnow, Real Estate Weekly, and more. MetaProp NYC's team and strategic seed stage funds have invested in 60+ technology companies across the real estate value chain.
The companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people globally. MetaProp Advisors provides strategic advisory services, growth consulting, communications, event management and market research for real estate companies that are serious about innovation.